Even if Google begins to release their mobile lineups, They still support other mobile manufacturers with its Android One Program. Most of the mobile companies try their best to provide better custom UI. To attract those users, Companies like stock ROM (firmware) Xiaomi have a separate Stock Android lineup. Xiaomi Mi A3 comes with Pie 9.0 version got Android 10 and Android 11. For regular users, Android 11 working better compare with previous versions. But when you are a developer or regular root apps user, you can root your Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 11 using the below method. Since we are using TWRP, You can install any compatible custom ROMs of your choice.
- Relax; we will explain everything succinctly in bullets.
- Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly.
- Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Realme 5 Pro.
- The build number of the stable release is H.30/H.31 for the OnePlus 7 series, while the OnePlus 7T series gets the F.17 build number.
- Since Samsung uses custom skin OS, They have to work a lot compare with Stock Android versions.
Apart from that, you can also take a look at PixelPlusUI and PixysOS which are pretty similar and have their own feature set. At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more. It also introduced Topaz, which is based on Android 13 and is available for a host of Android devices. So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list. It offers its own version of the quick settings menu, as well as a fully immersive mode for Android. Paranoid Android has long been regarded as the main project from which Google has brought over a lot of features, the biggest feature being the Ambient Mode, which was present in PA as Peek.
Then follow the instructions on this guide to sideload the OTA ZIP package. A bunch of Xiaomi devices have also neared the end of their official software development support. Hence, we decided to highlight those along with several others.
- They are releasing this mobile with significant changes like a 90HZ refresh rate and 800 nits brightness.
- They have promised to bring new features and updates every year to make it a very successful custom OS for your OnePlus 7T.
- Now follow the steps below to flash fastboot ROM on your Mi A3.
- Flash Stock Firmware using Realme FlashTool / Msm DownloadTool.
This Realme 5 Pro RMX1971 firmware solved boot loop, system errors, unbrick dead after flash, screen lock, pattern lock, FRP / google account, hanging, and dead problems. The Realme 5 Pro RMX1971 is android version 9 (Pie) upgradable to Android 11, manufactured by Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon CPU inside. Therefore, the Stock ROM on any device always performs better and offers updated security measures than any third-party ROM. If in case, you’re getting any error or issue with the software or your device is misbehaving some times, you should install the stock ROM again on your phone. Additionally, interested Android users some times follow the improper guide or flashes any file on their devices that leads the device into a soft brick or bootloop issue. Then obviously, you have to flash the stock recovery or stock firmware in order to solve the problem.
The former can be used to install the update on any unrooted or rooted Mi A2 device using the fastboot tool. The latter can be installed via the stock recovery or a custom recovery such as TWRP. Techies always say Xiaomi has Powerful hardware but with Poor UI.